The European Commission’s Competence Centre on Microeconomic Evaluation (CC-ME) was founded on May 19, 2016 to support the evaluation function in the European Commission.
- Contributes to better EU regulation and spending through evaluation and data-driven microeconomic analysis of EU policies
- Provides causal evidence on which policy measures work in different areas including social, industrial and environmental policies
- Advises EU institutions and Member States on the use of good quality impact evaluations
- Brings together researchers, policymakers and other experts in the field of impact evaluation
- Builds capacity among policy makers on impact evaluation.